1) Thank the person who nominated you for this award. ( check)
2) Copy the logo and place it on your blog. (check, check)
3) Link to the person who nominated you for this award. (done!)
4) Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know. (see below!)
5) Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers. (At the end, this is where you all stop reading because you know if I name you, you have work to do! Haha! Keep reading)
6) Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate. (will do!!)
7) Leave a comment on each of the 7 blogs you nominated ( I am headed your way bloggy friends!)
So here are 7 things people may not know about me.........
1) I cannot say "no". I am a person that will fill my plate sooooooo full that nothing else could fit on it, and what do I do?? I add another scoop to it! Hence why my title says "life without chaos just isn't life in my book!" My husband always says that as soon as things get easy or have some sort of normalcy, I have to start a new project or doing something more....I just get bored so easily!!!
2) My friends would say I'm bossy, I say "I am not bossy, I just have better ideas", lol! I have a bit of a control issue and I am a true believer that if you want something done right, you have to do it yourself......probably why number 1 is so true about me. This is not a good trait, believe me!! I am working on this one, I am learning to let others help and to be okay with how they do things, even if it's not the way I would have done it!!
3) I went to Duke University in NC, so some would say I'm kind of smart. The funny thing (or sad thing, depending on how you look at it )is that I don't seem that smart, I have to study a ton to learn new things and I hate big words!! My husband uses a ton of big words ( sometimes just to tease me). My hubby went to Duke too, but he is much smarter than me!! Anyway, we are just a big family of Dukies!
4) I eventually would love to live in NC, as it is my absolute favorite place to be, but I have a feeling that won't be until retirement (one can always dream though!) When I am in Blowing Rock, NC, I have a permanent smile on my face and the whole world just seems perfect! Strange, huh???
5) I love couponing! I try to save more than I spend when I go to the grocery store. With two growing boys at home, I was spending $150-$180 a week at the grocery store...ugghhh and they are only 6 and 9. So I started learning more about couponing ( believe me, there is a lot to learn). Now I spend between $75 and $100!! Last week I spent $73.00 and I saved $143 dollars, yes my bloggy friends, that is $216 worth of groceries for $73!!!!
6) I have been turning gray since I turned 18! I have to color my hair every 3-4 weeks!! Yikes! This is the worst trait I got from my dad who was also prematurely gray!! I have never worn glasses, still have 20/20 vision and I never needed braces, so I guess I shouldn't complain! The other added bonus, my mom has been a hairdresser for like 40 years so I get it done for FREE!!!!!!
7) I own 2 DVR's because I am a Reality TV show freak!! I got home last night and one of my DVR was so full from 1 weeks worth of shows that it only taped part of my shows last night!! On tonight's to-do list......move some of the shows I tape in the bedroom ( don't gasp..I know I am not supposed to have a TV in the bedrooom, but I do) to the den DVR so that this will NOT happen again! AND search the internet for the episodes that didn't tape so I can still watch them!!! I would give you a list of the TV shows I watch but it is way too long and let's face it, way too embarrassing ( 90210 and Melrose......America's Next Top Model....ohhhh it's bad, how old am i???)
So......That's all about me! Now I would love to know more about you....So who would like to be Queen for a Day and get the Kreativ Blogger Award??????
Melanie at Tall Mom on the Run
Lauren at Team Giles
Heather at Trials of Training
Rachael at The Beginning Runner's Blog
Megan at Mega Nerd Runs
Hillary at The Other Mama
Meg at Meg Runs!
Remember Katie from Miles of Kate ??? She won my first giveaway and now she is holding HER first giveaway! We are talking a full year's subscription to Fitness Magazine!! That means you will get a gift in the mail, once a month, for a whole year ( oh, you WILL feel soooooo special!) Head over and check out her blog!!!
BTW, I headed out for a bike ride last night!!! I finally got in a bit of cross training and it was a nice change!! I am going to really try hard to cross train more this month so keep me accountable please!!!